The Seven Habits of Successful Direct Home Sellers
Ever wondered what it takes to sell your own home and save yourself thousands? Here´s how in a super short post that gets straight to the point, inspired by Stephen Covey´s best-selling book The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People, we look at the seven habits of successful direct home sellers.
- Be Proactive – Sell your own home, you can do it!
- Begin with the End in mind – Let go of your home psychologically so you can prepare it for market.
- Put First Things First – Spend time on your improving your home to create as broad an appeal as to buyers as possible.
- Think Win-Win – Be flexible and informative – help viewers find reasons to buy – negotiate or sweeten the deal.
- Seek first to understand then to be understood – Research the market value of your property thoroughly and set a realistic price that is a good deal for both seller and buyer.
- Synergise – use social media (and Proppio) to spread the word.
- Sharpen the Saw – Spend a little everyday on improving your property listing and doing little jobs to your house. Add a new picture or video to proppio. Paint a door or wall.
Why not share your tips?